August 1 @ 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
You are cordially invited to join us for in-person, corporate worship at our church site on S. Post Road. Bible Study, for all ages, begins at 9:30 am and the worship service starts at 10:35. In light of the continuing questions surrounding large group gatherings and the variables associated with Covid-19 we follow these guidelines:
- We have two large group venues – the main sanctuary and Fellowship Hall – in each room, chairs have been set up with reasonable separation.
- We are a family oriented church and believe in having our children join us for worship. However, for those who have very young ones (2 years old and younger), we do have supervised child care during the 10:30 am service if you need it.
- We have regular and decaf coffee, a variety of hot teas and bottled, cold water usually ready by 9:00 am.
- For those of you who are cautious about venturing out to in-person worship services or are just more comfortable still staying home, we Live-Stream the regular 10:35 worship service on our YouTube page — search for “EastPoint Church Worship” and or you can watch the service later at your convenience.
- We also provide Podcasts of the sermon portions of our services via the “Recent Sermons” tab on our Home Page. This is an great way to listen to a sermon series in sequence and you can replay them on most any digital device.
Our Wednesday evening schedule includes Youth activities each week, and Men’s Ministry and Women’s Group meeting on alternate weeks — both Youth and Adults groups begin at 6:30 pm. We are excited about returning to a more normal worship experience and we trust that God will continue to bless us and protect us in the days to come as we figure out the best arrangement for our church family to worship.
Please check our Facebook page (church family, check on The Realm) for updates.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar